- Regular season:
€80.00 per night
- Low season:
€65.00 per night
- Holiday season:
€135.00 per night
- High season:
€99.00 per night
Here is a list of all the equipment available in Vlasska 7
- Dishes, silverware, mugs, cups, wine glasses
- pots and pans
- Corkscrew, bottle and can opener
- Microwave oven
- desktop burners
- sink and drying rack
- coffee/tea maker
- kitchen table and two chairs
- CD/tape player with radio. Tune in the BBC on 101.1FM
- drying rack
- telephone for local calls
- two single beds, linens, towels
- night tables
- bedside lamps
- standup shower.
- shower curtain
- sink and towel racks
- 80 liter hot water tank. If you run out of hot water, it takes about an hour for it to recharge
- iron and ironing board (upon request)
- extra duvet or towels (upon request)
- hangers in the closet
- coat rack
- wall heaters in the winter are turned on by a rocker switch on the side of each individual heater and the temperature is adjusted with the thermostat on the heater. The heaters run about 14 hours a day and are controlled by the city, so it's best to leave them on and let the flat get warm.
There is no television or cable.
We do not supply a hair dryer, so please bring your own.
Power supplies in the Czech Republic are 220V.