- Regular season:
€99.00 per night
- Low season:
€80.00 per night
- Holiday season:
€170.00 per night
- High season:
€120.00 per night
Here is a list of all the equipment available in Vlasska 1
- Dishes, silverware, mugs, cups, wine glasses
- pots and pans, toaster
- Corkscrew, bottle and can opener
- Microwave oven
- Regular stove with baking pans
- sink and drying rack
- kitchen table and four chairs
- couch which pulls out into a double bed
- extra duvet and sheets for the bed
- Cd/tape player with radio. Tune in the BBC on 101.1FM
- two single beds, linens, towels
- 160 cm long bathtub with shower
- shower curtain
- sink and towel racks
- 110 liter hot water tank. If you run out of hot water, it takes about an hour for it to recharge
- table and two chairs for hanging around on
- iron and ironing board (upon request)
- extra duvet or towels (upon request)
- hangers in the closet
- coat rack
Wall heaters in the winter are turned on by a rocker switch on the side of each individual heater and the temperature is adjusted with the thermostat on the heater. The heaters run about 14 hours a day and are controlled by the city, so it's best to leave them on and let the flat get warm.
Wifi internet access is available. Your computer MUST have a wifi card, however, to connect.
There is no television or cable.
We do not supply a hair dryer, so please bring your own.
Power supplies in the Czech Republic are 220V.